Friday, December 4, 2009

Bibendum in the making

Being an insufferable weight watcher, I jump at every oppourtunity to check my weight and see that I am as heavy as I can be. And I'm proud to say that it has been a constant ( more of less :P ) 68.5 kgs. Two years of mindless gluttony, and i have finally made it. I have worked, i mean eaten, hard to reach this state and plan to stay there.
Its another issue altogether that i have a pot-belly. Its a sign of prosperity as far as I'm concerned.
My aim of course is to eventually become a rolly-polly individual whose body jiggles every time he laughs. Much like bibendum. The arms and legs refuse to get bigger anytime soon though. I need to plan a long time strategy for that.
Well, im getting there. Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment