Friday, December 4, 2009

Addiciton

I am so far beyond being addicted to the internet, that its scary. I find it a surreal experience to do everyday tasks like travel by bus or go shopping with a friend. Im very aware of everything yet clueless as to what exactly to do. Completely disconnected from everything that is around me.
The odd thing though, is how acceptable i think my situation is. I want to have as little as possible to do with real life. Id rather live in the electronic bubble that the internet is, than go out and face the weirdness of the world.
I still remember the SEA-ME-WE 4 disaster last year, when I experienced freakish withdrawal symptoms. I mean couldnt sleep, couldnt stay awake, restlessness, not able to taste anything. It was all so unreal!
I do understand that this has to change, soon. I always tell myself, it will happen in its own time, dunno when exactly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment