Saturday, November 28, 2009

Re-evaluating the goal

Okay, friends of mine had warned me about the 7 posts a week goal. I now see how difficult it is to come up with things worth writing about. Unless I resort to ranting about my life, there isnt much material I can come up with to write about.
What is appalling of course is the sheer infinitude of things ideas, events, lines of thought that exist at this very moment, but yet, to pick up one of them and write is such a big challenge.
I am shackled by my own laziness and am unable to pick up any line of thought and trace it, analyze and come up with a few words to articulate myself. There is a strange void, a sudden loss of words when it comes to speaking my mind to people, be it oral or written.
But, I will not give up this easily. I am going to fight this time, and write post after post, even if it means spending a lot of time on it.
Significant events of today
1. Mega maga man invited me to Google wave
2. First day of study holidays spent studying absolutely nothing at all
3. Decided never to go back to the place where we had dinner tonight, at least, not with my roommate

1 comment:

  1. and pray what is wrong with ranting about your life!! it might hold lessons for others, or just a comforting factor that they are not the lone weirdos.
    so make good your promise i say. 7 posts a week. a lofty promise that :P

    ReplyDelete