Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello world

I dedicate my first post to all my electronic relationships, be it with people, websites or applications. I feel a lot less lonely in this world thanks to them. In fact i owe it to them for having helped me through the past couple of years. Been thinking about writing a blog , consistently, for sometime now. Lets see how this goes.
I've been inducted into the philosophy of moderation by a very special someone i have had the privilege of meeting online and in-keeping with this philosophy i aim at a modest 7 posts a week ( averaging to 1 post a day, but i have 1 week to achieve the target 7 posts ).
The idea of writing a blog is exciting and scary at the same time. On the one hand, there's the opportunity to share ideas with people, on the other, there's fear of being judged.
(absence of a linking thought)
I have been criticized for being an abnormal human being when it comes to dealing with relatives. I don't know what it is, i have nothing against them, but i tend to keep away from them. The semi-anonymity that the internet offers is much more comfortable than the awkwardness of a (im)proper identity.
The anonymity helps you to be a different person, the one that lives inside of you and is hidden from most of the world due to various reasons.
I feel I'm better at expressing myself through e-text ( typed out text ) than other forms of communication. I'm not sure whether its some kind of an autism or just a mental block.

2 comments:

  1. welcome,:P

    and really, only relatives brand you abnormal?? lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, people whom I call friends dont , there may be others that do but then its their problem :P

    ReplyDelete