Friday, November 27, 2009

Effects of a loss

So far I have spoken to guys who have lost their fathers at a young age. One thing is for sure, something happens, neither can tell me exactly what, but the world becomes very different for them.
Both these guys are very confident and capable people, but underneath all that they are utterly lost and angry. Both of them have developed a sort of bitterness towards the fortunate. One of the guys stopped believing in god, the other is behind money. Both of them want to make a difference in the world.
I cannot, and do not want to, experience the emotions they have gone through. After trying to get through to both of them, all i have realized is, I do not know what I want to do with my life, they think they do.
....
This post will probably be edited soon
....

No comments:

Post a Comment