Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random update

Life has been a bit strange lately. Lot of uncertainty and bad news floating around. The new years predictions ( go ahead and judge me ) arent good for most people.

Thanks to circumstances I understood a few things about myself and others.

  • I understand that I need to assert myself a bit more.
  • Organizing an event where lots of people are involved is not something one should do out of force. It becomes even worse when someone who is not motivated is asked to lead.
  • Working with greedy, lecherous people has always been and probably will always be a huge turn-off.
  • Watching a friend struggle knowing there is nothing you can do about it, is something you should avoid if you can.
  • Being selfish and isolated has its own advantages.
  • I see my flaws and how they cripple me, now I only hope to find ways of working with them to get the best results.
  • The joy of learning something new is the only thing that can and should drive people to study. Fear or necessity may help, but you will not see subtle things unless you are truly 'happy'. Well, even happiness is an emotion. Being emotionless helps best in learning.
  • Cops, at least seasoned ones, are not to be reasoned with. Not unless they are related to you in some way. If you can, you should avoid them.
  • The only job I'd be happy doing is the one that gives me the time I need for myself. Trick is to figure out which job will let me do it and keep my commitments. In the end I fear it will be a filthy compromise. But that the way of the world nowadays.
I should probably expand on the stuff i've said above. I will save it for another day.
Right now, back to the real world.
Have fun.





1 comment:

  1. Quote: "Right now, back to the real world."

    ನಮಿಗ್ ಹೇಳ್ತಿದ್ದೀಯೋ, ಅಥ್ವಾ ನಿನ್ಗ್ ನೀನೇ ಹೇಳ್ಕೊತಿದ್ದೀಯೋ?

    ReplyDelete