Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ye duniya agar mil bhi jaaye to kya hai ?

Recent events in life have made me wonder where we are headed as a soceity.
On one hand there are people who are ready to sacrifice everything they have loved just so that they can end up being an object in a business deal.
Then, there are the brave policemen who open claim that 'they can do anything, and what they say is the law'.
Serious, if i were offered everything in the world, I wouldnt take it. Ye duniya agar mil bhi jaaye to kya hai ?
Life is fucking hilarious. I haven't really collected all my thoughts on these issues. Will give a more detailed account of either cases in due time.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I will watch your further posts in this thread (I mean this and the previous two).

    2. I dont know whether Policemen should comment? Anyways, it has been a nice fate dance ;)

    ReplyDelete