Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lives

Part 2
Have you ever had your friend come and beg you to save his dream for him ?
Something he has poured blood sweat and every other conceivable thing into ... and now he's facing a day where everything he has worked for is being yanked away. He is sure that the matter is beyond help, but he still asks because he will not leave any stone unturned. I have heard the words 'love', 'optimism' and 'determination'. I fucking got a glimpse of their meaning today.
All the poetry in the world will not come close to what I experienced when he asked me that question.
I have learnt more from the few hours that I've spent with this man than in all the rest of my life. For such a thing to have happened to him ... all i can say is ... life is a nasty whore with a thirst for irony.
He is a blessed soul. May he find the peace of mind , the courage and strength to carry on with his life.
Love you lots man. You rock

No comments:

Post a Comment